Health Service Skills
The purpose of this QQI Major Award in Health Service Skills is to enable the learner to develop the knowledge, skills and competence to work under supervision in a range of community health service settings or to progress to higher education and training. Frontline Training Services deliver this award in association with Irish Times Training.
The purpose of the programme is to facilitate learners to develop an understanding and acquire the skills necessary to work effectively and safely under supervision as care assistants in a paid or voluntary capacity in a variety of community and health service settings.
Click on the links below to BOOK YOUR PLACE.
Individually these modules can count towards a QQI Major Award in Health Care Support or QQI Major Award in Community Health Services.
Home Instead Senior Care Ireland have chosen Frontline Training Services as their preferred training provider.
Modules available in 2017
- Infection Prevention and Control (15 Credits) (Mandatory) currently running May 2017
- Care Support (15 Credits) Mandatory
- Care Skills (15 Credits) (Mandatory for HSE work) Commencing on 20th of May 2017
- Care of the Older Person (15 Credits) (Mandatory for HSE work) Commencing on 27th of May 2017
- Work Experience (15 Credits) 14th, 15th, 21st October (10 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Communications (15 Credits) 14th, 15th, 21st October (10 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Palliative Care Support August 26th and 27th and September 2nd and 3rd 2017 (10 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Equality and DisabilityDecember 9th & 16th (10 AM to 4.30 PM)
This blended learning course, approximately 19 full days of learning directed through workshops. Further learning will be directed through online content and learner support materials. The remaining hours will be completed through self-directed studies and preparing for assessments.
Our easy to use Online Learner Management System can be easily accessed through handheld devices such as smartphones.
To secure your place today, call 01 554 7295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.