Frontline Training are delighted to market this course on behalf of Leinster Institute of Professional Development.
This 3 day course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to promote and maintain safety and health in the work environment.
Who should apply?
Anyone interested in applying the principles and procedures of health and safety to the workplace.
The course content is as per the QQI Module Descriptor (5N1794).
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Understand the concepts of health and safety
- Recognise the factors that influence health, safety and welfare
- Apply the principles and procedures of health and safety to the workplace
- Understand the importance of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Promote safe working practices and procedures
- Be familiar with core legislation in the area of health, safety and welfare
This course will be delivered as part of the Healthcare Support Major Award . Dates tbc-
Tel: +353 1 699 1028