Frontline Training recognise the challenges of staff development. Our Flipped Learning approach gives an opportunity for direct instruction to be made available to students in a user-friendly flexible space, our Learner Management System.
Students can access Instructor Led presentations, videos, discussion boards and interactive activities before they enter the class
Materials can be accessed from any place, at any time and as often as they wish. This maximises the time they have available for interactive, high level thinking that advances under an instructor supported learning in a classroom environment.
This flipped learning approach encourages our students to become more autonomous and better critical thinkers, it ensures that they engage in our Learner Management System and addresses the need for Knowledge and Competence on the job.
How does it work?
We send access to our LMS, students have 4 weeks to work through the content online.
A day is agreed when employees attend for face to face time with an instructor where they can clarify their questions and build on their knowledge and competence in the topic.
Students go back online to complete an online assessment, upon successful completion of the assessment, certificates are issued.
Our certificates are accredited by the CPD Standards Office. This provides employers with the assurance that our standards in training are high, consistent and in line with current best practice.
What courses can be completed in this way?
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult– Trust in Care – incorporating aspects of the Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Dementia Awareness – Practical Approaches to Care – incorporating aspects of the Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Reablement – Enabling people following hospital discharge
- Understanding Stroke Recovery
- Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
What is the cost?
We offer a range of packages depending on your requirements